mardi 19 mai 2015

3-way wireless switch help - looking for ones with no batteries

I don't want to open any ceilings to add wire for a 3-way switch. I see a few 3-way wireless setups on the market but I don't want batteries. I know I have to replace the powered switch so the second can communicate with it. Is there any brands out there can be powered by an existing run on both ends(two different runs)? I already have a double box with power from another run in the wall where I want the second switch.

Any brands? model numbers? I don't need a remote control or phone app ones either. Both would be on 14guage.

Thx

Todd
3-way wireless switch help - looking for ones with no batteries

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.