lundi 18 mai 2015

Missing range gas shutoff valve

I have tile guys coming in the morning and I thought it'd be as simple as pulling out my old gas oven (70s/80s-maybe) and closing a shut-off valve, but I don't see an obvious cut-off anywhere and I've followed the line out past the water heater and furnace, all the way to where it goes out the basement wall to the meter? Am I missing something? Any thoughts? Right now, I'm thinking that after the morning showers I'm going to have to cut-off the whole house, then drain from the stove-end and add a cut-off valve, but if I'm missing something and there's something easier to do...

It's an old greenish-gold Whirlpool sf385pee2, if that means anything.


Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Missing range gas shutoff valve

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.