samedi 9 mai 2015

New thru-the-wall A/C Unit

Hi,

I need to replace the A/C unit that came with my apartment. The current model is a GE AJCS12DCM1 (manufactured in 1999). I have a bad back and there is no way I can replace this on my own, nor am I that much of a handy man. After contacting at least 15 different businesses I finally found someone who will install a new unit, but I have to buy the replacement. I have been going hours of research and the more I look into it the more confused I get. I found a web-site that stated that a new GE Unit of the same dimensions should fit into the current sleeve (RAB 20). The new unit I am looking into is a GE AJCQ12DCF which appears to be the same dimensions so should fit into the old sleeve ...I think because it's a "J" series. It looks like I will have to buy online. Before I spend almost a grand on this and then schedule the installer do any of the experts out there have any insights, tips, recommendations for me?

Thanks in advance,
Bill
New thru-the-wall A/C Unit

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.