samedi 7 mars 2015

15 amp 120v to 30 amp 120v?

I just bought a new laminator that has a 30 amp 120 v power supply. It will be placed in my garage for the time being, which has a normal 15 amp 120v circuit running throughout. My dryer is also locating on the other side of the wall where I will be installing the laminator. I am 99% sure it is 240 since it has a double 30 amp breaker.



I have Googled a lot, but I am not finding what I need. Is there either a way to convert the 15 amp circuit to 30 amp, or put a junction box before my dryer and pull the necessary power from that line? My box is located in the basement in the middle of my house, so running a new line would be difficult to say the least.



Thanks for any help

15 amp 120v to 30 amp 120v?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.