mardi 10 mars 2015

Drainage along a driveway

New user here, so apologies if this has been covered.



I have standing water in a slight saddle on the edge of my driveway, and I'm wondering whether I should install a French/trench drain there. The saddle is about 8' off the street, and 15' from the garage - it's not a threat to the garage, more of an annoyance. If I can figure out how to post a photo to the thread I will.



I'd like to move the water away from the driveway, and toward a small creek about 50' from the house. Possibly a small square drain at the collection point, that filters through gravel into a pipe that empties into the yard? Or should I run a drain along the entire length of the driveway?

Drainage along a driveway

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.