jeudi 19 mars 2015

Faucet slow after draining pipes

So I drained my hot water heater for some maintenance which drained my hot water pipes. When I filled the heater back up obviously there was a lot of air in my pipes that had to go. I turned on the hot water in the faucet and it spewed forth air for about a minute. When the water finally came out it was much slower, just a trickle, both hot and cold. The strange thing is it is just this faucet (the first faucet I had turned back on). Other faucets work fine, even faucets off the same water line.



I'm thinking some buildup in my pipes/water heater has caked up my faucet. Does anyone have ideas on what I should do about this shy of taking it all apart and cleaning it?



Thanks!

--Michael

Faucet slow after draining pipes

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.