jeudi 12 mars 2015

Genie Pro Screw drive opener issue

Hi to everyone. English is my second language, I apologize in advance if there will be mistakes.

A week ago my opener started to make grinding sound and the door didn't move up or down.

After online research I found the answer -- broken coupler. But before the research I disassembled almost completely the motor and all wires and plugs and etc. ( made pictures for the future assembly)

Today I received new coupler and replaced it.

I believe that i put everything back together as it used to be.

But now when i press the button i have in the kitchen( I don't have any remotes) I can hear two clicks and the motor does vibrate slightly for 1 second and that is all. Screw drive doesn't spin.

I can spin the screw drive manually very easy with just two fingers

I was hoping that you guys can help me out

I know that I didn't give much info, I don't know what else to write about my issue.

Looking forward to hear fro you guys

Thank you

Genie Pro Screw drive opener issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.