dimanche 8 mars 2015

Is my 6160RF keypad installed correctly?

Hello,

I have a Vista-20P with 2 6150 keypads. Decided to add a wireless 5800PIR and bought a 6160RF keypad.



I enabled address 23 for the new keypad (using the 6150) and figured I would press 3 and 1 simultaneously after hooking up the 6160RF and set up all the values.



However, when the 6160RF was hooked up, it just came up and said "CON ADDR 16". It didn't let me setup any of the other values (address, receiver on/off etc.). So, I didn't have to set anything up. Is this normal? It seems to be setup to 16 automatically.



How do I figure out the values for the new 6160rf?



How do I change the values for the 6160rf? Power down/up and pressing 1&3 simultaneously doesn't work because the 6160rf just shows a boot up message and ignores all key press.



The real issue:

I added the 5800PIR and it seems to be not triggering a fault. Anyway, I need to make sure the keypad is setup correctly before I try to troubleshoot the 5800PIR setup.



Thank you for your time.

Is my 6160RF keypad installed correctly?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.