samedi 7 mars 2015

Kitchen wiring for minor remodel - please examine schematic

I'm doing a minor kitchen remodel but it involves removing a bulkhead and I'm going to be adding some lights and a couple of receptacles.



On the image I've drawn(please excuse my schematic skills), everything is drawn out as it exists. I've drawn in marker(red and green) the way I would wire it if I didn't have the advantage of asking here. Since I do, I'd like to know if this wiring looks legit, or needs some changes.



Please critique this and let me know what you think. I'm planning on running most of it on one 20a circuit and the main lights on their own 15a circuit.



A couple of notes before you look at the image:



1) the up/down arrows are switches

2) the garbage disposal and dishwasher are both on separate circuits currently

3) the only lighting in the room is a single fixture in the center of the ceiling which is controlled by one switch.

4) all of these receptacles are currently on the same circuit (which blew my mind because they also looped in a couple receptacles from an adjacent room)



Thanks!




Kitchen wiring for minor remodel - please examine schematic

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.