lundi 16 mars 2015

Need to replace 1-3/4 inch tub drain

Hello,



I need to replace my tub's drain flange. Originally i was hoping a standard 1-1/2 inch drain flange would fit it, but it doesnt fit and when i tried it it leaked water. I measured the pipe it connects to, which is 2 inches. I measured the old tub drain at 1-3/4 inch diamater. I even took it to Home Depot and a guy there measured it and said its 1-3/4 inch. I havent been able to find any drain this site anywhere. Every place is 1-1/2 inch.



If anyone can give me a link to a good quality drain that's 1-3/4, preferably metal not plastic I would be very thankful

Need to replace 1-3/4 inch tub drain

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.