samedi 14 mars 2015

Pioneer p41 chainsaw kill switch problem

Hi I have a p41 saw made in the 1980s I replaced the cylinder and piston, the kit came with a new flywheel and coil the instructions said they had to changed for the new cylinder,after installing them the on / off switch no longer works the saw will start with the switch in the on or off position it will not shut when you put the switch to off.

I checked the wires and they are all connected none are broken.

Not sure how to test the switch only has 1 wire going to it. When I pull the wire off the switch and ground it to the metal housing the saw shuts off. Not sure if I have something wired wrong?

Maybe someone has some ideas,a wiring diagram, photo from an original p41.

Thank You for your help.

Pioneer p41 chainsaw kill switch problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.