dimanche 15 mars 2015

Replacing a Moen 1224 cartridge, retainer nut is stuck/stripped!?

So it was time to replace the Moen 1224B cartridge on one of my bathroom faucets. I got the cartridge for free and I opted to pay for the removal tool. The faucet has the original cartridge in it, probably 12 years old. The problem is, the plastic retainer nut is extremely tight, so much so that the removal tool has stripped the two notches in it. My question is, how in the world am I supposed to remove it now? Other than replacing the entire stem (which I doubt is made anymore), is there another solution? Thank you very much!

Replacing a Moen 1224 cartridge, retainer nut is stuck/stripped!?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.