samedi 7 mars 2015

Where does my extra circuit breaker lead?

I am trying to map and label my breaker box and I have identified where every circuit breaker but one goes. With that one breaker turned off (I have always kept it off because I wasn't sure where it went), I have checked every light, smoke detector, fan and outlet in the home (everything in the home has power with this breaker switched off) but I can't identify what circuit this breaker leads to. It is one half of a 15 amp piggyback circuit breaker and it does have a wire connected to it. Any suggestions on something I can do to trace this wire without tearing into the wall?

Where does my extra circuit breaker lead?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.