mardi 19 mai 2015

condensate overflow switch not installed

I had a brand new Trane 3T heat pump installed by an AC tech. AC tech didn't install overflow switch and there is no secondary drain. The old one didn't have it and I forgot to request. The Air handler is on the first floor.

Placed a water alarm near the air handler.

If the primary drain is clogged, how much damage will it have for the air handler itself? Isn't portion of the coil submerged in water?

Eventually I will install one. But I wonder if I should do it sooner or later?
My main concern is if the brand new AC will be damaged because of condensate.

Another question is: it seems it's pretty easy to install. Just cut open the red wire to AC and hook it up to the switch. Open the spot for secondary drain and put in the unit. is this correct?
condensate overflow switch not installed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.