dimanche 17 mai 2015

Fixing brick walkway that has sunk...

Hello,

We've got a brick walkway where part of the bricks have sunk about an inch near the main steps to our house (see link below). I'm wondering how big a job this would be to do on my own. I'm not a young pup (52), but I don't mind physical work. I've never done anything like this before, so is this best left to a pro?

I realize I can't just level out the bricks touching the first step because that only shifts the existing "lip" back one row. It's going to require removing a good bit of brick to gradually get a slope going so that the bricks touching the steps are level with the lower step (without creating issues elsewhere).

SIDEWALK Photos by hikerguy1 | Photobucket

Thanks,

Andy
Fixing brick walkway that has sunk...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.