dimanche 17 mai 2015

Trying to replace my thermostats...

I just moved into a new home and I wanted to replace my thermostats with newer ones. There is one for the 2nd floor and one for the first floor. We have heat pumps with electric coils.

When I opened up the thermostat to check on the wires, I noticed that there were 2 wires, a black and white wire going into the Aux/E port of the thermostat. So I went to the air handler for the first floor and opened up the panel. I traced the black and white wire and found that these 2 wires were joined with the white/blue and white/black wires. Does anyone know why this was wired this way? I'm trying to figure out what the black and the white wires control.

Thanks

Pics below:




Attached Images
 
Trying to replace my thermostats...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.