dimanche 17 mai 2015

Options to Cut or Remove A/C Slab

This concrete slab is pitched towards the house causing some water problems in my basement. I need suggestions on how I can cut the a/c slab away from the house foundation so the water doesn't go over the foundation wall during periods of heavy rainfall. The slab is about 3" thick.

I'm also open to other suggestions on how I can resolve this issue. I've thought about trying to remove the whole slab too. I'm trying to avoid disconnecting the ac units because of cost so that is the tricky part. Is there a device I can squeeze in between the house and a/c condenser to cut the concrete. I believe if I can remove some of the concrete slab it will allow me to more options (mudjacking) to pitch the slab away from the foundation.

Name: c_slab (Medium).jpg Views: 0 Size: 39.3 KB


This is a similar post I made: http://ift.tt/1EVqAfx

Thanks,

Doug
Attached Images
 
Options to Cut or Remove A/C Slab

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.