dimanche 17 mai 2015

really? - popcorn - asbestos

Hello, This is the condition of my bathroom (4 1/2 ft X 7 ft) ceiling. I hadn't known it was this bad. House was built in late 1960's. A lot of things in this house weren't done right when it was built so I kinda figure I need to find out whether this is tainted with abestos! I keep finding all kind of things as I prepare to move out and put this little house up for rent! Where is the site to answer all about asbestos? All of my ceilings are popcorn. I'm sure all houses in my neighbor hood have the same. I've never seen any asbestos abatement crews at work on any houses here. Houses continue to be sold so I'm guessing there's no real problem. Just keep the ceilings covered with paint and you should be good. I guess. bamakodaker
Attached Images
 
really? - popcorn - asbestos

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.