lundi 18 mai 2015

Friedrich Ductless Split Unit Issue

Hi, New to the site and a new homeowner whose not very handy :) Had a Friedrich Split Unit Ductless system installed in my house a few weeks ago. One compressor outside, two units inside the house. All is working well except that I will set the remote thermostat to 70 or 72 or 74 and no matter what the unit keeps blowing cold air. Yesterday the remote thermostat registered 65 Degrees. I am used to wall air conditioners that shut off and on when they hit their desired temperature and I am just unsure if this should be doing that as well. Both units are having the same issue that they continue to blow cold air for hours upon end. Company wont help me since I am not a Contractor and my contractor is playing hard to get... Any advise?? Friedrich Ductless Split Unit Issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.