mardi 19 mai 2015

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

I hate my cable company!

Woke up rather early this morning (3-ish) and decided to waste my usual amount of time on the internet. Tried to log in and got an immediate message that said your account has been turned off please contact us at the following number. Twiddled my thumbs for several hours (the TV was also shut off) and asked the wife what was going on. She said she paid the bill...:confused: Well, with no internet, we could not verify anything in the morning. Wife gets to work and logs on using the school computer and verifies that her payment cleared on May 5th (two weeks ago).

So I head off to the office to find out what was wrong. Pull up to a vacant building and say, WTH*ll. They had moved the local office across town. So I head to the new address and tried to go in only to see that they don't open until 10am :mad:. Sat in the car for an hour and a half waiting for them to open.

Got bumped in line by someone who showed up 5 minutes before as I was sitting in my car (go figure). Finally talked to the rep. Two months ago they raised rates (20%) and we had a delinquent bill for...get this...$25.83. They flat out cut me off like a frequent none payer for $25. :wall: My wife was simply making the same payment on line that she always had as a recurring regular payment. Wasted my morning, lost 1/2 a day, got exceptionally irritated and am going to write a letter to someone over this just for spite.

Man, what crappy customer service. :thumbdn: Wonder how much relief I will get the next time I loose service over their issues. I wish there were more alternatives.
Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.