mercredi 20 mai 2015

Need to repair kitchen puck lights

Hello I have puck lights in my kitchen that use type T4 25w bulbs I installed T4 50w bulbs and it stretched the little holes that the bulbs connect to, so now either bulb the 25w or the 50w bulb doesn't fit well in the connections holes I have to wiggle it a bit to make it come on, and then it will go off every now and then requiring me to move the bulb around again to get it back on. My question is can I just replace one puck, I didn't do the install of the puck lights so I really don't know how they are configured behind the cabinets I was hoping I could just cut the wire and reconnect the wire with a new one. Any suggestions??Name: 20150419_203242_resized.jpg Views: 1 Size: 22.6 KB
Attached Images
 
Need to repair kitchen puck lights

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.