mercredi 20 mai 2015

installing drop-in soaking tub

Need some advice for a first-time installation! I'm finishing up a new bathroom in a new addition, which includes a Kohler acrylic soaking tub in an alcove. the platform is framed, and I will be using a cesear stone surface on top. I plan on setting the tub in mortar to anchor, but here's my question. should I make the height to the top of the stone exactly the same as the tub to the rim, or add some height to account for the mortar? the tub form floor to bottom of rim is 20". I just want to be sure the tub is solidly resting on the floor and not hanging from the rim! thx very much.
installing drop-in soaking tub

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.