mardi 19 mai 2015

New Kitchen Faucet

I am trying to decide on a new kitchen faucet for our remodel. I have found some that I think have a good height and reach(and darker color we want), but they are all low flow(1.5 gpm). I've used other people's low flow faucets and hate them. There is an extreme difference between them and the water pressure in my old faucet.

We have extremely high water pressure throughout the house, so I had very strong water pressure/flow with our cheap kitchen faucet that we had over 15 years, which never had any problems. I loved how strong the flow was.

I just want a faucet that will last and hopefully not have any problems(hopefully well made-not a lot of plastic), along with a really good water flow. I'm looking at the following faucets.

Delta Cassidy pullout
Moen Camerist pullout
Moen Wetherly with side spray
Moen Braemore with side spray

Does anyone have one of these faucets or know anything about them? Since they all have 1.5 gpm, is there a way to increase the flow/pressure? A flow restrictor that can be removed? Some say it's in the aerator, but some say removing aerator still gives the same slow flow. Some people say nothing can be done, but I've heard that something can be done with most(all?) faucets.

I just don't want to get a new faucet only to find that it's extremely low flow and nothing can be done to make it better. Can anyone help? Thanks!
New Kitchen Faucet

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.