lundi 18 mai 2015

parts cleaners

It's about time to retire my old 5 gallons of Agitene, and getting a little older, thinking of ways to make it easier for my wife or whoever to deal with in case I happen to do like a few of my buddy's and just not wake up some morning, and, who knows, maybe make my environment a bit better for me while I'm still using it, so am wondering about trying something like Simple Green or similar product for cleaning dirty, often greasy, parts. The usual stuff, overhauling a carburetor or small engine, and maybe a few not so common things too, like rebuilding the chucks for my metal lathe, so things that get a bit more grimy inside. I have about a 20-30 gallon dunk tank, so enough capacity, and was thinking of say a gallon of concentrate that I could mix with something like 4-5 gallons of water, then, maybe rather than letting it get old, drain it for the winter, and start the spring off with new. Just not sure how any of this "friendly" stuff stacks up against more traditional cleaners like Agitene, etc. Any thoughts, opinions, or experiences? Oh, and maybe this belongs under "cleaning", but figured some of the car people may have more experience with it.
parts cleaners

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.