mercredi 11 mars 2015

3 Valves Just Started Leaking

After this brutally cold winter, we've had some warmer weather the past few days. I came home from work yesterday to find a wet spot (18" diameter) on the floor. I figured it might be the backflow preventer failing again so I closed the supply valve for it. Today I came home, and I noticed the leak in the same spot, directly beneath a quarter-turn boiler drain (put my finger inside it and it felt wet). Then I looked beneath my circulators and there two more small spots. One is from another q/t b/d and the other is from one of the Webstone circulator isolator valves. In the three years I've been here I've never had a leaky valve. Now 3 start leaking? How?








3 Valves Just Started Leaking

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.