lundi 23 mars 2015

500 watt pc speakers for overseas

I have the logitech z-680 5.1 speakers and they are from the US so it uses the 110V. But I want to use it overseas for 220V. What kind of step-down transformer will I need? I'm not sure if 2K VA step down transformer is enough power or more than enough. How about 1K VA?



What if I don't use the speakers full blast and keep it down to low volume, will that ensure the wattage won't go over say a 200 or 300 watt transformer? I'm assuming that 500 watts means if I were to blast it 100% then it would use 500 watts. But for everyday normal levels, should it be okay using a 200 watt step down transformer?

500 watt pc speakers for overseas

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.