lundi 23 mars 2015

No power in condo unit, no main breaker

Hi All,



In attempts to make all the light switches and power outlets the same colour seems I killed all the power to my condo unit.



Here is the process I followed:

1) Turned light on

2) Flipped breaker switch and confirmed light went out

3) Replaced light switch kept it in the off position

4) Flipped breaker back on, turned on light.



Essentially I did the same thing for the power outlets but I used a lamp to ensure I didn't electrocute myself.



On my very last outlet when I turned the breaker on, all power in my unit went out. There isn't a main breaker switch that is in my fuse box and I asked security and was told that's all the switches for my unit. I tried turning all the switches off and one by one turning them on but didn't work. I also put back the older outlet thinking I might have made a mistake, and even completely removed it - still nothing. Its as if I tripped the main breaker but I don't have one to flip back.



Any help would be appreciated

No power in condo unit, no main breaker

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.