lundi 23 mars 2015

Ceiling light fixture, broken connections

Hi, first post here.



My wife and in-laws recently painted the kitchen ceiling, and while painting left this light fixture hanging by the wires. Obviously at least one connection got broken, but they didn't notice which, and there are 3 bare wires. I can't tell how to reconnect it.



Here are pictures:



http://ift.tt/1xtlQ3a



There are two white wires and one black wire disconnected. Since it's a little hard to see, I drew some arrows on the picture.



Any idea what I need to reconnect to get the light working again?



Thanks a lot in advance for any help.



Edit: I'm in Kitchener, Ontario (Canada)

Ceiling light fixture, broken connections

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.