dimanche 15 mars 2015

Concord 4 - help with Phone Inteface/Voice Module

I have a Concord 4 with an Alarm Broadband Adapter for connecting to the Internet and a Phone Interface/Voice Module for accepting commands over the phone (or in this case the Alarm Broadband Adapter).



First the problem: When I send arm/disarm commands to my alarm panel over the internet from my alarm provider's page (NextAlarm), my alarm panel beeps twice and then does nothing.



Details:

The Concord 4 worked fine with just the Alarm broadband Adapter. We need the ability to arm/disarm from the NextAlarm web page so their tech support said we need the phone interface/voice module. Great. So I installed it. It appears to be addressed by the Superbus 2000 (uses auto address) and the Status LED is flashing indicating that they are communicating. It just will not accept any commands. It beeps twice and does nothing.



Unfortunately, NextAlarm support says they can't help me with this. How should I trouble shoot this condition? What do the beeps mean? What do I do next? Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Brad

Concord 4 - help with Phone Inteface/Voice Module

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.