dimanche 15 mars 2015

pc income

I have been involved in software for about 15 years now. I am not an IT but have been able to help many people with no errors for quite some time. Being on a fixed income, I have thought about asking people who want help to pay what they think my work is worth if it works and nothing if it does not. I would also tell them not to blame me if something went south.

I would image their system before beginning to reduce the risk of problems.



What do you think of this idea to supplement my shrinking pension as I am elderly and infirm. I can reinstall OS's and run many remedial functions to right the woes in pcs. I learned in several forms and continue to participate.

I just downloaded and iso file, burned it to dvd and can now reinstall 8.1 with a generic key to install and the win 8 product key to activate both the OS and WMC. Most of the clients would be elderly like me but never chose to keep up.

I know it is subjective but I have no one to bounce it off.

pc income

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.