dimanche 15 mars 2015

Question on CFL wattage VS. Incandescent wattage

I'm replacing some of the incandescent bulbs throughout my house with CFL or LED bulbs, but maintaining the same fixtures. Some of the fixtures are labeled for use with maximum 60 watt bulbs only. Since the house was built in '98, I'm assuming that's referring to incandescent or traditional light bulbs. So if I get for example CFL bulbs that are rated 100 watt "equivalent" and 1600 lumens, but actually use 23 watts according to the label, can I safely assume I can use them even though their "equivalent" rating is higher than what the fixture is rated for, because the actual wattage used is less?



Thanks in advance!

Question on CFL wattage VS. Incandescent wattage

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.