dimanche 8 mars 2015

EcoFlam Oil Fired Boiler, Buzzing?

Hi All



I'm no boiler engineer but I am mechanically and electronically minded so I'm hoping you can help me troubleshoot the problem as I have had an 'engineer' come out to look at it and he pointed to the fire stop valve being the problem which I am confident it is not!...



Red lockout light/reset switch was on, so I pressed it in, the blower motor started and ran for about 5 seconds but didn't sound like it completed the ignition sequence. The blower motor 'slowed' down then I was left with an electrical buzzing noise, about 5 seconds after that the lockout light came on again.



Took the assembly out and tried to turn the motor by hand, felt a bit stiff at first but then seemed to turn reasonably well considering it still had the oil pump attached. Turned it a few times by hand, put it back together and tried again. Same thing happened, it ran for about 5 seconds, didn't sound like it completed ignition sequence, then slowed down and started making the buzzing noise.



Any ideas what this could be? Here's a video to YouTube so you can see.



http://ift.tt/1BWt7sl





Happy to try anything, I'm freezing!!!



Thanks (Please note this question may be posted elsewhere to get some help as I am FREEZING!)

EcoFlam Oil Fired Boiler, Buzzing?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.