dimanche 8 mars 2015

Backflow Preventer Leak

Hi All-

Early last week I had my heating technician replace a Aquasmart 7600 control with a Honeywell on my Buderus G115. The high limit of the new control was set to 190, while the previous control was set to 180. After replacement, I noticed a very very small amount of water, like a few drops a day, leaking from the vent of the Backflow Preventer. From my reading of the posts on this forum, the vents are designed to drip or spit when the pressure in your heating systems exceeds the pressure from the water flow into your house.



Is this dripping normal for the operation of this boiler? I am thinking maybe the increase in the upper limit has resulted in the slight drip...which is once again only a few drops a day.



Thank you.

Backflow Preventer Leak

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.