lundi 23 mars 2015

Has to be an issue with my non frozen ice cream

Ok, well, I found something today. This used fridge has an icemaker, but the arm is up, the bin and screw feed mechanism are gone, and no water hookup.



Well, I was putting some stuff on the top shelf and my hand brushed against the bottom of the actual ice maker. It was WARM! I know this must be what slightly warms the cubes so they get pushed out, but how do I turn it off? Can't be part of the normal defrost cycle can it?



There's a plug from the ice maker to a socket in the freezer wall. I assume that needs to be pulled out? Do I just pry it out? Didn't seem to move just pulling on it. Model Hotpoint GSX24GR



EDIT...Just went back to give it another try at pulling the plug or maybe removing the whole thing to get more freezer space, now it's cold! I have no clue how these work.

Has to be an issue with my non frozen ice cream

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.