dimanche 22 mars 2015

GE Simon XT Auto Phone test fails

I've had a self-monitored Simon XT for 5 years now, configured to call our cell phones (a "long distance" call) and worked beautifully up until a month ago when the phone company changed our service. So now I don't have long distance capability unless I buy a package that increases our bill to $140/month! However, the "basic" package we're on now does include 911 and 800 service. So I purchased a personal 800 number and forwarded it to my cell which works great. But I don't have a "warm fuzzy" that it'll always work so I want Simon to auto dial me every Saturday at noon so I'll know all is well. I've got auto-dial enabled and the supervisory time is set but it never calls. A manual test works fine. Any ideas?

GE Simon XT Auto Phone test fails

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.