dimanche 22 mars 2015

Keypad stops working after 5 button presses

Ok....I am stumped and I desperately need help



I have an ademco 128-FB panel and a 6160CR keypad and the keypad stops responding after 5 button presses and I know that it is not an device address conflict.



I have no problem getting into programming mode via power cycle. There is only one keypad on the system. I have tried setting the keypad device address to 00 01 and 05 and done the requisite programing in #93 menu mode to no avail. I then brought my 6160v from home and put it in at address 16 and both keypads behave the same way. I finally did a *97 default as a last resort but that did not work either.



I am at wits end......What am I missing here? What else could cause the keypad to stop responding like this?



Thanks!

Keypad stops working after 5 button presses

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.