mardi 17 mars 2015

How to charge 40 devices at once

Hello,



I am new to the site so I'm not sure if this is the correct section to ask my question. However, hopefully someone can help me. I have about 160 small iPhone like devices to charge. I was wondering how I can charge all of them at once. I've looked all over the Internet for usb hubs to charge them all and cannot come up with a practical solution. If anyone has any ideas as to what I can do, please let me know. Also, if I bought 4 of these would it work?



DHL 200W 40A 40 Port USB Charger AC Phone Charging Station Industrial Adapter | eBay



Any advice is appreciated.



Thank you,

Christopher

How to charge 40 devices at once

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.