mardi 17 mars 2015

HELP Whirlpool dishwasher blinking lights

I have a whirlpool dishwasher model DU1145XTPBA. The pots & pans, normal and some times the light wash lights blink. The dishwasher does not respond to any buttons being pushed. I replaces the thermal fuse, tried resetting the panel. If I can get the lights to stop blinking, it's only for a couple hours. If I start the dishwasher while not glashing, it will start and run but not a full cycle. Trying to decide if I should fix or dispose. Is this problem most likely the control panel or the control board ?? I would replace one or the other, but not both. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

HELP Whirlpool dishwasher blinking lights

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.