mardi 17 mars 2015

Kohler Command, no fuel

The Kohler Command CH20QS in my 20 year old Toro Proline mower won't start. So I checked the spark, yup that's good, put a little gas in the carburetor, yup fired right up, then, naturally, quit once that fuel ran out. Okay, fuel supply problem. I have gas in the line as far as the pump, but nothing beyond it. Took the line off going into the carburetor, cranked it, and got nothing. Next step I guess, once I have dinner, is to connect a vacuum gauge to the line from the crankcase, to see if that's okay, and, assuming it is, then the problem must be the fuel pump. Question is, and I haven't gotten as far as looking to see if there is a kit for it, but best bet to rebuild the pump or get a new one? Pretty baqsic question I guess, but I know there are several small engine guys on here, so figured someone probably has experience with these Kohler pumps.

Kohler Command, no fuel

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.