vendredi 20 mars 2015

Looking for Bathroom vanity comments

I'm having a hard time picking out a bathroom vanity for the main bathroom. I see several that I like but they are made of "laminated engineering wood" or something else that's not wood wood. But a Three thousand dollar vanity and top is just not in my budget.



The horror stories I have been reading online scare me. I have one chance to do this right. Are the big box stores as bad as they say? They really have some nice options. I'm leaning toward them except for the reviews.



Can anyone share thoughts on what you've learned to look for when purchasing bathroom vanities?



Thanks so much.

Looking for Bathroom vanity comments

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.