mardi 17 mars 2015

options for basement ceiling radiator?

I have hydronic radiators in my home. there is no radiatroradiators in the basement so it gets really cold and I want to add one right into my pipes that run the basement ceiling. What is a good option between 2 and 4feet long that has a thermostat . I'm guessing since its sobclose to the boiler that radiator would be very hot all the time so I need it to have self control features. Also ill include photos of the spot I want to install it at. The first closer pipe is the one that comes out of the boiler. The pipe behind it is the return pipe from the second floor. I have a weil boiler and one pump for the whole house.

options for basement ceiling radiator?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.