vendredi 13 mars 2015

Painting the front door

Need a splash of brightness so we're painting the front door. I have questions:

(New color of door is a dark blue)





- Is it necessary to take the door down or is it easier to paint hanging or flat?



- Do I use a roller or brush? If a brush - what kind would give me the best chance of not seeing brush marks? There are panels in the door.



- Do I need an adhesive primer or could I just go with two coats of paint. Or some older Kilz (regular kind) that's been here for a bit.- I have heard that Semi gloss is the right way to go sheen-wise.



It's a wood door that is protected by a storm/screen door but is very visible from the street.



Your help is very much appreciated

Painting the front door

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.