vendredi 13 mars 2015

how can I remove gloss paint from door handles please?

I have gloss paint on metal door handles, I have no intention of taking the handles off the doors as its not possible in this instance the door handles and a part of the door its self.



I would like to remove as much of the white gloss paint off the door handles though. any ideas?



taking them off isn't an option as they are inbuilt with the door. ( they don't come off I have stood and undone every screw to find the way in which the door is made it wont come off. they seem to be glued on which s just...great.)

any ideas please.



unless I can repaint them in any way tried scraping it couldn't manage to get it to budge.

not sure if turpentine will work.

*tried white spirit won't budge, wire wool did nothing scourer either stanley knife no. normal knife and own nails no.*

how can I remove gloss paint from door handles please?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.