lundi 9 mars 2015

Powering multiple switches on the same circuit

Hello,



I have 6 lighting switches in different locations in my basement that I am finishing. There is a 3 gang box with 3 switches in it, as well as 2 other single gang boxes with one switch each. In the 3 gang box I have the feed wire coming from the breaker pigtailed together with black cables that run to the 3 switches as well as to 2 wires running to the other 2 locations. Is this the correct way to do this? If I add another location, do I just pigtail another 14/2 wire into this and run the wire to my new location? It seems a little crowded so I wanted to make sure.



Thank you.

Powering multiple switches on the same circuit

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.