dimanche 15 mars 2015

pump running no water coming from drain tiles

Please help. We recently had above freezing temp for a week and all the snow pretty much is melted. I have a ranch that is full basement 7/8 foot dig. Anyways my pump started running every 20 minutes or so and now it's about every 3-4minutes. The strange thing is no water coming in from the tile drains. It's must be coming from the bottom of my sump pit. Seems strange. I have gone outside to look down my cleanest about halfway out my front yard and when I look down after pump has turned on I do see water running out. I assume this is good but how come nothing is coming from my drain tiles into the pit. Should I be concerned. Also my house is deeper than my neighbours and generally been wet area but I always had water coming from my tiles before onto my pit. Note I replaced my pump month or so ago and no longer have mercury float it's pressure switch so it's lower in pit and comes on sooner than the float used to. Thanks sorry for long post but wanted to give as much info as possible.

pump running no water coming from drain tiles

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.