dimanche 15 mars 2015

Grr! I know everything about pgt glazed vinyl window replacement... Except....

I'm the new owner of a 1960s Florida home with 124 glazed vinyl porch windows, they're the 4 track vertical window systems made by PGT industries.... I've been able to locate, purchase and install every single replacement part available (thumb latches, Locks, Keepers, Hinges, Springs etc etc) but I cannot, for the life of me figure out how to replace the actual 10mil glazed vinyl film.



It's unbearably difficult; I'm unable to figure out how to strech the vinyl evenly in order to make it taught enough for to install the slpine.

Can someone.... ANYONE provide me with whatever the obvious trick is to this?



Here's the website for the windows BTW!



Vertical Four-Track 4V60 Eze-Breeze Vertical Four-Track Porch/Patio Enclosures | PGT Industries - Custom Aluminum, Vinyl and Impact Resistant House Windows, Doors and Porch Enclosures

Grr! I know everything about pgt glazed vinyl window replacement... Except....

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.