vendredi 13 mars 2015

Well Pump quit working. Control Box?

My well pump (submersible) just quit working tonight. I'm hoping to troubleshoot the Franklin 2801054915 control box first.



I noticed no water pressure, and a buzzing sound coming from the box. I discharged the capacitor, and measured resistance. When I touched the probes of my VOM to the cap, it read 20kohm, and the resistance went back to infinity.



I measured resistance at the three wires in the box (two hot and one red START) running out to the well. :



Yellow - black: near zero; Yellow to red (start): 22kohm. Black to red (start):22kohm also.



Any way (I hope) it's the box and not the pump (I would need a pro for that.)



I jave no water any help appreciated. Thanks.

Well Pump quit working. Control Box?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.