samedi 14 mars 2015

air quality

My home was originally built in 1880 and when I bought it in 2002 I had an addition put on that included my master bedroom on the second floor. The home is heated by hot water baseboard. In the winter when the heat is on it is difficult for me to sleep in the master bedroom because I get very dry and my nose gets clogged and I have to sleep in the bedroom in the original part of house where it is fine. At almost the very moment that I go to the older room I clear up. I'm not sure why there is a difference but there is. There seems to be a humidification problem and I don't know what to do about it. Does anyone have any ideas how I can get that air better? Thanks.



Rich

air quality

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.