mercredi 20 mai 2015

Troy Bilt Super Bronco - Blades Rotate VERY Slow in Lower Height Adjustment

Good Afternoon!

I just bought a used Troy Bilt Super Bronco riding mower (Model# - 13AT609G766) from someone online for $300.

The first problem I ran into was that it wouldn't drive forward or in reverse. I found a spring that wasn't attached properly from the Idler Pulley to the deck. But now that I have that fixed, when I engage the blades they turn ok when in the higher height setting ... but when I lower the deck to 4 they start to slow down. At 3, they slow down even more. At 2 and 1 they barely rotate at all.

I can see that when in the lower settings the belt just does not have the proper tension on it, when in the highest height setting it does though. My 1st thought was a spring not keeping tension on the pulley/belt like I had with the 1st problem I had but all springs seem to be in place.

The seller said that all belts had been replaced last season ... do I just have a worn out belt or an incorrect belt here? I've looked at the belt and it doesn't seem to have a number or anything on it for cross referencing purposes.
Troy Bilt Super Bronco - Blades Rotate VERY Slow in Lower Height Adjustment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.