dimanche 8 mars 2015

360 cameras

I've been looking at a few 360 cameras and I think I like the Giroptic 360cam most. But it seems most of them have not begun shipping out yet. Does anyone know the time frame when they might start shipping out? I couldn't find much info about it.



Also, these 360 cameras allow you to pan 360 degrees while viewing in playback but I was wondering if it's possible to just view one lense (to see only one angle/side) instead of having to see the whole thing all the time?



Sometimes the only thing I want from a 360 cam is the ability that it can record every angle without having to move the camera around or buying 2 or 3 more cameras. I don't really care for the panning around 360 degrees as much as simply the convenience of being to record every angle in one shot.

360 cameras

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.